Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Requests for Tutorials
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 12:25 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

“ If you need anything, pm me! I'm happy to help! ”

If you'd like to request someone make a tutorial, please post below. Time and knowledge dependent, a mod or member may make a tutorial for you //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
DolliLlama
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 02:43 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Mods

“ Elementary mod. Let me know if I can help~! ”

I don't know about other users, but I'd like to eventually be able to use Hancom. (My lack of Korean vocabulary is stopping me so far.) I think if I knew how to use it, I wouldn't hate it so much...

Edit: Re-reading, this isn't exactly what this area is for, but seeing as we all probably have Hancom on our work PCs, maybe it still counts?
PM
^
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 02:55 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

No, I think it counts as a basics tutorial! I don't use Hancom often so I may need a bit of time to learn it first, but I'll add it to my list.

Also if someone more experienced in Hancom wants to make a tutorial, we'd appreciate it //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
DolliLlama
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 03:39 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Mods

Wasn't there an English guide for the 나이스 site on here? I was thinking about that today and when I looked for it, it wasn't here??
PM
^
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 03:49 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

QUOTE (DolliLlama @ Mar 13 2018, 03:39 PM)
Wasn't there an English guide for the 나이스 site on here?  I was thinking about that today and when I looked for it, it wasn't here??

I don't think so? I never posted one. Unless someone else posted and took it down, I don't think we had one.
PM
^
DolliLlama
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 12:11 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Mods

Since bomb games are so popular, I'm going to make a tutorial on how to make one. It may take a little while, but it will be something for me to do in my down time~
PM
^
LindaTheGr8
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 09:10 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
TITLE:
Members

“ ”

Hey Guys, does anyone know how to make gifs play on Hancom Slideshow (the Korean PowerPoint)? I have a Gif heavy PowerPoint presentation and none of them are playing on my school's computer and the slides aren't making sense.

xx TIA xx
PM
^
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 09:16 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

LindaTheGr8, couple questions for you:

1. Do you have to use Hancom or is PowerPoint available? Can you download other softwares as well?

2. Did you get the ppt from this site? Could I have a link so I can take a look at it?
PM
^
LindaTheGr8
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 02:32 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
TITLE:
Members

“ ”

QUOTE (MaddOryxite @ Apr 20 2018, 09:16 AM)
LindaTheGr8, couple questions for you:

1. Do you have to use Hancom or is PowerPoint available? Can you download other softwares as well?

2. Did you get the ppt from this site? Could I have a link so I can take a look at it?

Hey, Yes I have to use Hancom. Microsoft isn't allowed at my school. The presentation is my own (for a cha cha slide lesson) but it is similar to the one I've attached. I can't attach mine yet since im still working on it and my school computer is giving me problems

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjjaPzgPdEW6q0-k6SCrJYnm2Jb_
PM
^
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 02:42 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

LindaTheGr8 Okay so I don't know Hancom well so I asked my CT. She didn't even know Hancom Slideshow was a thing, but she searched the web and couldn't find any information on Hancom and gif files. Her guess is that it's not possible. I don't have the program on my computer or enough Korean to do further research.

What I would do is install PPT Viewer (here) on an external harddrive/USB, then run the ppts that way. You wouldn't have to install anything on individual computers and you could use normal ppts without issue. It's a completely free program and really simple to use.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Hope PPT Viewer works for you or you manage to find another solution.
PM
^
CABEE
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 03:03 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
middle
TITLE:
Members

“ Do these tacos taste funny to you? *Heat of the Moment" by Asia Plays* ”

Wasn't there an English guide for the 나이스 site on here?  I was thinking about that today and when I looked for it, it wasn't here??

Here it is!

I had seen it the other day too and just had to remember where I saw it.
PMEmail
^
LindaTheGr8
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 03:33 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
TITLE:
Members

“ ”

QUOTE (MaddOryxite @ Apr 20 2018, 02:42 PM)
LindaTheGr8 Okay so I don't know Hancom well so I asked my CT. She didn't even know Hancom Slideshow was a thing, but she searched the web and couldn't find any information on Hancom and gif files. Her guess is that it's not possible. I don't have the program on my computer or enough Korean to do further research.

What I would do is install PPT Viewer (here) on an external harddrive/USB, then run the ppts that way. You wouldn't have to install anything on individual computers and you could use normal ppts without issue. It's a completely free program and really simple to use.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Hope PPT Viewer works for you or you manage to find another solution.

thank you so much MaddOryxite. this was actually quite helpful. https://images2.imgbox.com/69/9b/7mAUFGpS_o.png Yea, I'm in Gyeongi and the POE doesn't allow Microsft software *eye roll* but I'll check out PPT Viewer
PM
^
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 03:35 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

LindaTheGr8 good luck! If you need any help hit me up https://images2.imgbox.com/1a/7d/gWc0IGAy_o.png
PM
^
DolliLlama
 Posted: Apr 23 2018, 09:15 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Mods

QUOTE (CABEE @ Apr 20 2018, 06:03 AM)

Here it is!

Thank you~! Hey, Madds or Doongi, think we could maybe move it or duplicate it here for the tutorials?
PM
^
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Apr 23 2018, 09:25 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

QUOTE (DolliLlama @ Apr 23 2018, 09:15 AM)
QUOTE (CABEE @ Apr 20 2018, 06:03 AM)

Here it is!

Thank you~! Hey, Madds or Doongi, think we could maybe move it or duplicate it here for the tutorials?

Copied to tutorials

http://korshare.org/index.php?showtopic=1780
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll