Other Requests
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 07:46 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

“ If you need anything, pm me! I'm happy to help! ”

If you have a request that is not covered by the other categories, please post it here. We are always open to suggestions from our members!
PM
^
gidget
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 08:13 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
TITLE:
Members

“ ”

If I click on the Ranting thread it doens't open to the last post, it opens to the first post on page one. Is there any way to change it so if I click on a thread it'll take me to the most recent posts?

I haven't checked to see if it's the same on other longer threads.
PM
^
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 08:35 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

QUOTE (gidget @ Mar 11 2018, 08:13 PM)
If I click on the Ranting thread it doens't open to the last post, it opens to the first post on page one. Is there any way to change it so if I click on a thread it'll take me to the most recent posts?

I haven't checked to see if it's the same on other longer threads.

So the way this is set up, if you open a topic from the forum (for ranting, from the general discussion), it'll open up to the first post. The only ways to go automatically to the first unread is by clicking the thread from the homepage (the new posts list on the right side), or by going to the post from an alert (i.e. you were tagged or someone replied to a subscribed topic).

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing a way to change it so you always go to the first unread post. I can keep looking and playing with it, but it's not a given setting.
PM
^
MaddOryxite
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 04:06 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

gidget Just following up, I checked with the head guy at Jcink and he said it's not possible to set up the forum to always go to the first unread post. Sorry!
PM
^
gidget
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 02:55 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
TITLE:
Members

“ ”

OK, thanks for trying though https://images2.imgbox.com/66/7f/B8jBD8Lh_o.png MaddOryxite
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll