Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Korean Beauty, Discussion and Questions
Doongi
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 02:31 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

“ If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact me! ”

This is kinda leisure, right?

KOREAN BEAUTY!!!! Have questions on products, want suggestions of products to add to your routine?

If you're wanting recommendations, please give us as much information as possible:

Skin Type:
Sensitivities:
Products you already use:
Any other information you think we should know:

If you want to make a product recommendation, please include:

Product name:
Brand:
Reason for Recommendation:

If this gets to be a big enough topic we will make it into a sub forum, but for now I think a thread will do until we get more traction.
PM
^
emilysu
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 03:37 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Mods

“ ladies don't start fights, they finish them ”

Ok, so I don't know about the rest of you.. but I'm obsessed with cushion foundations. Figured I'll put some recommendations here and also things to watch out for / not buy. I always recommend getting a good primer to match with your cushion as well, and you can try setting sprays & powders too. Also gonna include some BB creams as well.

Background info for my skin type... I'm a combination skin, more so on the oily side, but very dry in wintertime. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks that I really hate, so try to hide.

Must Try It!

Product name: It Radiant CC Cushion (Water Radiance)
Brand:Banila Co.
Reason for Recommendation: Coverage of this cushion is amazing. It lasts me for hours (lately I can literally just apply it in the morning and I'm good to go). If you don't use a primer, the results are actually still great. It doesn't look flaky if you accidentally use too much and doesn't feel heavy at all!

Product name: White Wedding CC Cushion
Brand:Banila Co
Reason for Recommendation: Definitely don't recommend for oily skin, because it's a little too moisturizing sometimes. But, if you have dry skin, I think it would be good. Medium to light coverage, really good if you just want a dewy glow. Also the pump dispenser kind of cushion is really nice!

Product name: Any Cushion Colour Corrector (Mint)
Brand: Etude House
Reason for Recommendation: I have a lot of redness and this helped to cover it. You should pair it with a cushion, though, because like many Etude cushions, the coverage is medium to light... It's been a while since I used it, but I really liked it when I first bought it. I'd recommend this if you're wanting to test our colour correcting for the first time and aren't entirely sure what you're doing!

Product name: Precious Mineral BB Cream
Reason for Recommendation: It's really light, and great for just a day where you feel like your skin is dull. It's not super great coverage, but if you don't know a lot about BB creams and want a place to start, I highly recommend this one. There's a variety of colours and it comes in both Matte and Moist finish, so your options are pretty open.

Also, not a cushion/bb cream, but a product I'm in LOVE with.

Product name: Heating Eye Mask
Reason for Recommendation: Literally, you can find these SO many places, but I love the smell and the packaging of the Etude one. It's great for winter nights when you can't sleep or if you're stressed and just wanna relax... also I bring these on the plane with me and it's seriously the best thing ever. 10/10 recommend it. And it lasts longer than they say it will, I think!

Pass On It!

Product name: Any Cushion Cream Filter (My Little Nut)
Why you should pass: I bought this mainly for the packaging, but also the kind of "netting" around the cushion that was meant to dispense the product evenly. It didn't really do that, and I just found this cushion WAY too heavy and it just didn't feel nice wearing it. The coverage was so-so and it didn't last long. Definitely pass unless you just want the packaging.

Product name: Power Perfect BB Cream
Brand: The Face Shop
Why you should pass: It feels really heavy and was super drying. It was kind of overpriced and I just wasn't impressed.
PM
^
spectralilly
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 04:36 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
multi
TITLE:
Members

“ Keep moving forward. ”

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to finding good makeup and skincare products for myself so any kind of help would be SO appreciated!

BG on my skin: Oily. So oily. My nose and forehead (T zone) are pretty bad and nothing really helps the hot mess of an oil slick I call that part of my face. XD

I'm very pale and have a cool undertone, so foundations that oxidize orange make me look horrible.

Also, somewhat prone to acne (mostly on my right cheek for some weird reason) but not particularly sensitive to products.

Currently I'm using Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Watery Skin Care special set for combination skin (with the oily skin type cream), and whatever foundation I can get my hands on that somewhat matches me at the time (right now it's a cushion from Etude house)

Pls help I'm a mess ㅠㅠ
PM
^
Doongi
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 10:35 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

Okay so K-Beauty you first start off building your routine with foundational products you know won't give you a bad reaction. Sometimes acne is a sensitivity reaction so you need to have that baseline of sorts that you know won't break you out once you start adding stuff. Usually a good starting point is face wash and toner. Face wash you want it to be around a 5 in it's PH balance so it doesn't strip your skin. Then you want a moisturizing toner (Korean toner is not like astringent toners we find in the west). Both of those things will give you a good foundation to work with as you add more layers.

So for face wash you can check this spreadsheet from the AsianBeauty subreddit for the PH of most Korean face washes you will come across.

Here is my personal experience with a few products:

FACE WASH
Product name: Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser
Brand: Hada Labo
Reason for Recommendation: This is a Japanese face wash but it is pretty much everyone's first cleanser. It's cheap (around 11,000W at Olive Young), it lasts FOREVER, and people rarely have bad reactions to it.

Product name: Good Morning Cleanser
Brand: CosRX
Reason for Recommendation: Really gentle cleanser for your morning routine. It smells like green tea and is a little drying for me so I think this is more for those with oily skin. It is really great if you have acne because the green tea helps heal faster. The bubbles tickle my nose SO MUCH. I purchased mine from Gmarket for around 8,000W so the price is nice and it lasts a long time as well.

I currently use a different cleanser but both of these were great foundation ones that helped give me a baseline to build my routine.

TONERS
Product name: Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
Brand: Hada Labo
Reason for Recommendation: It's a long name for a toner hahaha. This goes great with the Hada Labo face wash. Moisturizing but not overly heavy or oily feeling. Sinks right in to your skin. It is just a plain toner. Nothing more. Also if you come across the 'milk' that is a true "lotion"...this one the lotion is a toner...I know it's confusing but just to help, the Lotion looks clear, the Milk looks like a milky lotion.

Product name: Benton Aloe BHA toner
Brand: Benton
Reason for Recommendation: BHA is an 'acid' that clears your pores. You can do this as a normal step (CosRX has a BHA liquid) but Benton has this handy toner with BHA inside...so you get a soothing Aloe toner (that has a slight green tea smell) with BHA inside so basically this toner helps with your acne. It is very moisturizing so you don't need very much but there isn't an oily residue. I had a hormonal break out a few days ago and used this a long with a clay mask and the spot decreased significantly in like a span of 20 minutes. I was shocked.

Anyways, I say start there and then progress with further steps to help problems/goals you have. Korean beauty is highly personalized so what works for me may not work for you. My goals are different than your goals so you need to find the products that are right for your skin. However, I think these things will help you find a good baseline so you can begin to build a good routine.

Let me know if you have any questions! I will be happy to try to help you any way I can!
PM
^
emilysu
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 11:02 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Mods

QUOTE (spectralilly @ Oct 31 2017, 04:36 PM)
I'm pretty clueless when it comes to finding good makeup and skincare products for myself so any kind of help would be SO appreciated!

BG on my skin: Oily. So oily. My nose and forehead (T zone) are pretty bad and nothing really helps the hot mess of an oil slick I call that part of my face. XD

I'm very pale and have a cool undertone, so foundations that oxidize orange make me look horrible.

Also, somewhat prone to acne (mostly on my right cheek for some weird reason) but not particularly sensitive to products.

Currently I'm using Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Watery Skin Care special set for combination skin (with the oily skin type cream), and whatever foundation I can get my hands on that somewhat matches me at the time (right now it's a cushion from Etude house)

Pls help I'm a mess ㅠㅠ

Help is on the way! I'm going to include a few options you can maybe try together or on their own.

Let's start with general skin care...

Product name: Green Tea Cleansing Foam
Brand: Innisfree
Reason for Recommendation: Your skin is very oily, and green tea is actually highly recommended for people with oily skin to use. It can be drying after a long time, so you should make sure to have a good moisturizer as well, and using a toner will also help to get rid of any excess oil that remains.They have a whole line of green tea products I recommend you try to test out.

If you're getting acne, it could be from touching your face a lot, diet, not necessarily your beauty products but I found this 1 thing that gets rid of them pretty quick!

Product name: Bija Trouble Spot Essence
Reason for Recommendation: My boyfriend gets really bad acne, so I gave this to him and if you wear it for like a day the results are amazing. Even I've tried it and it worked fairly quickly!

Anyway, I think for general skin care, you can also try not using the same product all the time. For example, I also have an oily T-zone, and I alternate between an olive oil face wash (strangely doesn't add oil), and an exfoliating wash, sometimes just use a bar I got as a sample from Aprilskin. Your skin eventually gets used to the product or sometimes the results will just change, so keep an eye on your products!

On to makeup... I recommend trying out some no-sebum products.

Product name: Zero Sebum (Drying Powder, Clearing Powder Toner, Fresh Gel Cream)
Reason for Recommendation: Honestly, the drying powder is not my favourite product, but if you need it, it's a good base to put on top of your moisturizer/primer before using your actual foundation, because it's sometimes looks flaky and dry on top (for me it did). The other products, I haven't tried the others, but it wouldn't hurt to try them out.

Otherwise..

Product name: Prime Primer Finish Powder
Brand: Banilaco
Reason for Recommendation: I'm in looooove with this powder. Like I said with the zero sebum one, if you set it after your moisturizer/primer and then put the foundation on top, then lightly set it again with this powder, it should help tame the oil; it did for me. Also, I found this one didn't end up making my skin look dry, which is why I'll give it a higher recommendation.

As for foundation, I've got a more pink tone... I was going to suggest Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream since they might have your color... But here's a few different things.

Product name: 3CE White Milk Cushion
Brand: Stylenanda
Reason for Recommendation: It's a bit pricey, but it's literally just a white coloured thing. If you're of a really fair complexion, this is a pretty good product because it doesn't oxidize that much and basically just stays kind of white... I use it once in a while and it's not bad but definitely recommend testing it on your hand or face in a shop before buying..

Anyway, hope some of this is of some use to you!
PM
^
spectralilly
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 07:33 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
multi
TITLE:
Members

“ Keep moving forward. ”

Doongi emilysu

Thank you so much for all the help!! I'm making a trip to Seoul this weekend (I live in the middle of nowhere lmao) and I feel much more prepared for shopping now! :3
PM
^
emilysu
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 11:08 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Mods

So, winter is here and we're probably all suffering from dry skin (at least I am!). I have kind of combination skin, but I am particularly oily in the T-zone areas, but my cheeks and nose get really dry.

I've picked up some new products recently, and some things I've been using for a while, so I want to recommend some things to you all, in case you don't know where to start looking! Just a tagline note: I am following a 6/7-step skin care routine at the moment, so leave out what you don't want/need!

A tip! If you wash your face in cold or cool water, you skin will be less dry! I also recommend getting a cleansing glove for your face.

General Skincare

Cleansers

Product name: Olive Real Cleansing Foam
Reason for Recommendation: It doesn't make your skin overly oily, and the scent is light and soft on the skin. It doesn't dry your skin out, either.

Product name: Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam
Reason for Recommendation: I use this once a week, but you can use it as much as you want. It's really good at getting rid of the dead skin and cleaning out your pores!

Product name: Magic Snow Pad
Brand: Aprilskin
Reason for Recommendation: Not a cleanser, but it's a really great exfoliating product! I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin in the slightest, and my face was sooo soft after using it!

Toners, Lotion, Skin, etc

Here's recommendations (in the order I use them).

Product name: Pink Vital Water Facial Toner
Reason for Recommendation: It's a really great moisturizing toner. The scent isn't strong. Good for sensitive skin.

Product name: Soybean Energy Essence
Reason for Recommendation: Moisturizing, smells good, didn't irritate my sensitive skin (keep in mind! Everyone is different! Ask for a sample or test it on your hand before buying).

Product name: Soybean Energy Oil
Reason for Recommendation: Ok so, I do have oily skin in some places. HOWEVER, this oil is actually amazing because you can put it on your T-zone and wherever, it doesn't make my face feel more oily. It's just added a whole new level of moisture to my face and it is AMAZING.

Product name: Black Green-Tea Serum
Reason for Recommendation: Very moisturizing and I love the feel of it. Not overly oily at all. A little bit goes a long way!

Product name: Whitening Pore Eye Cream
Reason for Recommendation: It smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way! When I'm feeling like I have dark circles, it seems to brighten it up!

Product name: Pink Vital Water Cream
Reason for Recommendation: I loooove and swear by this cream! It's super moisturizing and didn't irritate my skin at all. I do recommend using it with other products if you're very dry, but if you're only mildly dry or have oily/combination skin then this is a good product to start with!

Night Masks, Face Packs, etc.

Product name: Jeju Volcanic Color Clay Mask [Calming]
Reason for Recommendation: I have quite red skin and when it feels irritated, this is a great mask for me! There's a lot of different colours used for different purposes, definitely worth a try!

Product name: Heating Eye Mask
Reason for Recommendation: It smells like lavender, it heats up for like an hour and it's just the most relaxing thing in winter, especially on nights that I can't sleep. I also used these on the place, and it's just really great. 10/10 recommend if you need to relax or want a treat.

Product name: Calming Cheek Patch
Reason for Recommendation: Really great if you get dry skin in the cheek areas and want to have something really cute on your face, haha!

Product name: Egg White Pore Mask
Brand: Skin Food
Reason for Recommendation: Great for pores, leaves your skin super soft!
PM
^
Doongi
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 01:59 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

So glad you posted! I was thinking over the weekend of raving about my fave product because I ran out for like a week and had to do without...so when it came I was like PRAISE BE TO DOKDO.

So anyways...I'm just going to give you all my full winter routine because I think these are the best products and I love them. https://images2.imgbox.com/69/9b/7mAUFGpS_o.png This is my night routine since it's more moisture packed than my morning routine. My face is as dry as the desert but I do not like using heavy or oily products because I am sensitive. (BTW, oil cleansers don't add oil to your face, it will emulsify and wash off)

OIL CLEANSER

Product name: Green Tea Calming Cleansing Oil
Brand: It's Skin
Reason for Recommendation: This is a holy grail [HG] item for me. It never fails to get grits or blackheads out...I just restocked after not having it for a week and HOLY COW such a difference. I LOVE THIS STUFF. Not gunky, doesn't clog, takes any makeup I have off. Just squeeze like 2 squirts on your hands and massage your face for 3-4 minutes. (Any more than that can break blood vessels on your face.)

CLEANSER

Product name: Enzyme Powder Wash
Brand: Tosowoong
Reason for Recommendation: Never stripping, always leaves my face soft, looks a little weird because it's a powder (think like Tide powder) but it works WONDERS and just a tiny bit foams beautifully. It also lasts a long time which is nice.

TONER - In winter time I use two toners because it helps give me extra moisture without the heaviness.

Product name: Supple Preparation Facial Toner
Brand: Klairs
Reason for Recommendation: Nice base toner that isn't oily or too heavy. It's sole purpose is to prepare your face for the moisturizing steps to follow in your routine.

Product name: Centella50 Regeneration Natural Toner
Brand: Graymelin
Reason for Recommendation: I got this to see if adding Centella to my routine would change things and personally I love it. Tons a moisture without being sticky and it nourishes my face.

SERUMS/EMULSIONS/AMPOULES:

Product name: Ceramidin liquid
Brand: Dr. Jart+
Reason for Recommendation: LOOOOOOOVE this stuff! It makes my face feel like a Disney princess. I usually combine this step with the following step...

Product name: Vita Propolis Ampoule
Brand: LJH
Reason for Recommendation: I didn't think that adding propolis to my routine would make much of a difference, but by golly gee I don't think I will go without it ever again. There is a distinct 'glow' that this product gives as well as the healing properties are just amazing. Blemishes are literally dealt with overnight. It's a teensy bottle so I may look for a different bran of propolis soon...but I do love this stuff...just not the size of this brand. Hahaha. And yes, you don't use this ampoule alone, you always mix it with a carrier, so I mix mine with the ceramidin liquid and it goes on beautifully.

CREAMS/NIGHT MASKS

Product name: Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream
Brand: COSRx
Reason for Recommendation: SNAILSSSSS! If you're wanting to do Korean beauty you may have to get used to putting a little snail cream on your face. Don't worry, they don't kill the snails, it's just the natural secretion from the snails that they use. This cream is nice and thin without being greasy or sticky which allows me to put on another layer or two without my face feeling heavy.

Product name: Orchid Eye Cream
Brand: Inisfree
Reason for Recommendation: What is there to say? It's an eye cream. hahaha.

Product name: Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask
Brand: COSRx
Reason for Recommendation: I've recently switched to this night mask after using Sulwhasoo sleeping pack for a few years. Sulwhasoo's always made my face feel heavy and greasy, but this mask is moisturizing (it looks like honey when you squeeze it out of the bottle) but it isn't sticky once it settles nor is it heavy. I loves it...I even use it as a layer during my morning routine because it is so thin.

Anyways, as always please feel free to ask questions if you have any!! https://images2.imgbox.com/69/9b/7mAUFGpS_o.png https://images2.imgbox.com/69/9b/7mAUFGpS_o.png https://images2.imgbox.com/69/9b/7mAUFGpS_o.png https://images2.imgbox.com/69/9b/7mAUFGpS_o.png I can't wait to see your mask recommendations, Emily! I'm a bit obsessed with them so I will get my list ready too! YAAAAY!!!!
PM
^
Alviss
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 03:51 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
high sch.
TITLE:
Mods

“ Waffles are good ”

I'm new to the skincare world so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but would male skin care differ from female skin care? I'm trying to get my face to have that beautiful Korean-like skin but I have no idea where to start. Like what brands are good or male friendly (if that's even a thing??) and what I should be looking for exactly? I heard a lot of Korean products have whitening stuff in it and I'd rather not whiten my face if possible...

--------------------
Hi.
PM
^
Doongi
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 04:04 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Admin

QUOTE (Alviss @ Dec 7 2017, 03:51 PM)
I'm new to the skincare world so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but would male skin care differ from female skin care? I'm trying to get my face to have that beautiful Korean-like skin but I have no idea where to start. Like what brands are good or male friendly (if that's even a thing??) and what I should be looking for exactly? I heard a lot of Korean products have whitening stuff in it and I'd rather not whiten my face if possible...

There really is no difference in male/female skin care. (As far as the products I use...) Most of them have a neutral smell and my BF uses my stuff. Hahaha. There are some brands that have a male line (Like Olive Young has a men's section you can peruse) but 'whitening' isn't really the best term because to westerners it means changing the color of one's skin. While there are some products meant to whiten your face those are VERY rare and filled with chemicals so you kinda know by the smell. Normally 'whitening' in K-Beauty refers to the brightening effects given by like masks...so essentially that Korean glow everyone wants.

Just to get you started, get a good cleanser like Hada Labo foaming cleanser (you can find this at Olive Young) and their toner and moisturiser (aka milk) They're all blue and white bottles, no scent at all and fairly inexpensive. Here are pictures you can refer to: http://hadalabousa.com/products/moisturizing/

You can probably find them on Gmarket/other similar places as well. This should get you started in the right direction...then you can start adding products to help certain skincare issues you may have. Let me know if you have any other questions!
PM
^
Alviss
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 07:59 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
high sch.
TITLE:
Mods

“ Waffles are good ”

QUOTE (Doongi @ Dec 7 2017, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (Alviss @ Dec 7 2017, 03:51 PM)

There really is no difference in male/female skin care. (As far as the products I use...) Most of them have a neutral smell and my BF uses my stuff. Hahaha. There are some brands that have a male line (Like Olive Young has a men's section you can peruse) but 'whitening' isn't really the best term because to westerners it means changing the color of one's skin. While there are some products meant to whiten your face those are VERY rare and filled with chemicals so you kinda know by the smell. Normally 'whitening' in K-Beauty refers to the brightening effects given by like masks...so essentially that Korean glow everyone wants.

Just to get you started, get a good cleanser like Hada Labo foaming cleanser (you can find this at Olive Young) and their toner and moisturiser (aka milk) They're all blue and white bottles, no scent at all and fairly inexpensive. Here are pictures you can refer to: http://hadalabousa.com/products/moisturizing/

You can probably find them on Gmarket/other similar places as well. This should get you started in the right direction...then you can start adding products to help certain skincare issues you may have. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Awesome I'll definitely check those out. Thanks!

--------------------
Hi.
PM
^
Juliaborg
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 03:56 PM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
middle
TITLE:
Members

“ Tea, Earl Grey, Hot. ”

Has anyone tried this toner from Klairs? I've been wanting to try it for a while.

http://www.wishtrend.com/skin-care/418-the...cial-toner.html

PMEmail
^
Coolio
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 09:39 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
middle
TITLE:
Members

“ ”

I've had one haircut in the two years I've live in Korea (I don't know, whatever). Anyway, I'm obviously dealing with some dead ends but these products have been lifesavers (still getting a haircut though):

Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Mist: http://www.etudehouse.com/int/en/index.php...-hair-mist.html I spray this on my hair before blowdrying and wowza. The hair mask ( http://www.etudehouse.com/int/en/index.php...-treatment.html ) is also nice.

Tony Moly HD Argan Oil: http://eng.etonymoly.com/ext/bbs/board.php..._hair&wr_id=155 Okay. THIS STUFF. I've used lots of serums/oils with varying success. Usually my hair gets a bit greasy before it gets smooth/shiny. Not with this. It's SO nice. Somehow light but also suuuuper silky. Love love love.
PMEmail
^
emilysu
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 11:24 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
elementary
TITLE:
Mods

Hello, so I'm back with some recommendations for products! I just got a ton of new products and some other things, so I want to recommend a little bit!

Cleansing/Makeup Removing

Product name: Clean it Zero Cleansing Balm
Brand: Banila Co.
Reason for Recommendation: First, it smells super nice and is a very soft texture. The packaging is really efficient (you can store the scooping tool inside the lid). It works really well on the face (I don't recommend putting it near the eye area).

Product name: Rice Water Bright Lip&Eye Makeup Remover
Brand: The Face Shop
Reason for Recommendation: This is like, the one product I always go back for, without fail (maybe the only thing I still buy at TFS honestly). It's non-irritating and gently removes makeup. The smell isn't bad either, so 10/10 recommend it! It's my favourite makeup remover.

Eyeliners, Primers & Shadows

Product name: PRIME Primer Eyes / Eye Priming
Reason for Recommendation: The best eye primer I've found, honestly. It it easy to apply, and you don't get any creasing at all. When I use this, I literally cannot remove my eye makeup without a makeup remover. Also seems to last a long time, since you don't need too much!

Product name: Eyeliner
Reason for Recommendation: Ok, gonna update later with the actual name, because I can't see it on their site... but I received this amazing, double-ended eyeliner as a free gift for Christmas... it's got a thick "marker" side and a slim side and is literally my favourite thing right now!

Product name: Play Color Eyes (Wine Party) Shadow
Reason for Recommendation: This palette is great for fall and winter! The colour pigmentation is really good, except for the "Rosee Sparkling Holic" which is a gold-ish colour, and maybe the "Camembert Brie Cheese" one too, but I think that one is good for highlighting and brightening. But definitely a fun palette and one of my faves!

Product name: Prism in Eyes Shadow
Reason for Recommendation: These have amazing colour pigmentation (better than the above recommended) and a fair variety of colour choices! I bought 3 and love them! They tend to sort them by tone (Cool, hot, neutral), which is great if you're wanting to pair things together and match with your skin tone. Plus, they're just lovely.

Nail Products

Product name: Dashing Diva (Press on Nails)
Brand: Etude House x Dashing Diva (Innisfree also has them)
Reason for Recommendation: I love these when I'm feeling too lazy to paint my nails. You can cut and shape them how you want, and they can last about a week. The only thing is sometimes stuff can get stuck in the glue (beneath the press on and your real nail), so if you try them, just be aware and careful. But, they are worth it to me (good for special occasions and such).

Product name: Real Color Nail
Reason for Recommendation: I love their polishes. For me, they seem to have a wide range of colours and can last a pretty long time if you put a base & top coat and do a couple of layers. It doesn't take terribly long to dry, either. But, it's not like a super high quality polish, just a good place to start.
PM
^
Brimz
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 11:23 AM

SCHOOL LEVEL:
multi
TITLE:
Members

“ ”

Product name: Lively Lip Matte
Brand: Eglips
Reason for Recommendation: I'm always in search of tough matte lip products. So many lip stick say long lasting but are really not. I mean American or Korean lipsticks I've had a hard time find true non smudge long lasting lip sticks. This matte is amazing and lasts even through eating and I almost never reply in a day unless I ate something that rubs your lips hard like chicken. Either way I'd recommend and their colors are really nice.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll